EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Vampires need doctors too
Drysart
Pancake
posted 01-03-2004 02:04:49 PM
(Originally posted by Lady Slinky)

Vampires are not immune to illness. It is possible to be a Vampire and have AIDS, cancer, diabetes, schizophrenia, a cold or any other disease or illness. Not only that but many of the symptoms of vampirism are also symptoms of other known, treatable illnesses. It is very important that you see your doctor when anything that concerns you is happening with your body or mind.

You do not need to tell your doctor that you think you are a vampire. Doctors are not interested in self diagnosis they are interested in symptoms or how you feel. Here is an example: Instead of saying “I think I am a vampire because I hate the sun and am nocturnal.” You can say the following. “I have been having trouble sleeping at night and am lethargic all day yet energetic at night. Lately I have noticed that I burn more easily when I go out in the sun and I am having trouble driving during the day because the sun hurts my eyes and makes them want to shut and the glare off oh other cars blinds me.” The later is a more accurate description of the symptoms that you are experiencing and allows the doctor to access you from a medical standpoint.

As you become familiar with this community and possibly start participating in it you will notice that people will often suggest that you see a doctor when you describe what is happening to you. This is not to say that they do not believe that you are or are not a vampire or that you are or are not experiencing what you say you are. The reason that doctors are suggested is to ensure that you do not have something that is treatable as leaving an illness untreated often causes complications that would not have occurred with prompt treatment.

--Sanguinarius

"Leave me alone, -- but don't leave me TOO alone." -- Me

Support, Information, Resources, Community
[Sanguinarius.org for Real Vampires]

Gothic, vampire & Halloween items & decor
[Sanguinarius.org Vampire & Gothic Store]

Arttemis
Not Squire... but a guitar!
posted 01-03-2004 02:07:39 PM
thx info XD
Ruvie's Alt
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?
posted 01-03-2004 02:09:56 PM
This is Trevor from Hampden, Maine, and I was wondering if you could teach me how to be as awesome as you. I am a vampire and
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 01-03-2004 02:10:56 PM
quote:
Drysart's fortune cookie read:
because the sun hurts my eyes and makes them want to shut[/URL]]

Oh, shit, I guess I'm a vampire, too because the same thing happens to me!

Taran
Dark Prince
posted 01-03-2004 02:11:37 PM
quote:
What the Drysart??
Vampires are not immune to illness.

Yes they are. They're immortal. Duh.

[ 01-03-2004: Message edited by: Drysart ]

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 01-03-2004 02:15:47 PM
Wow! That's good to know: when sick, see a doctor.

Makes you wonder who runs next to these people reminding them to breathe.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 01-03-2004 02:35:35 PM
quote:
I am wondering about other Psi's out there. Do any of you ever get attacked by other entities on the Etheric plane? I don't know if this is common, but i would like to get a response from another Psi who OBE's. I seem to get leached alot when i OBE, and it isn't cool.. sometimes i even wake up at night feeling like there is something draining me. This has only occured since i started consiously feeding. If anyone else has had these problems, let me know.. it get's kind of scary.

Kasoni Crevan
(12/22/03 6:52 am)

Reply Re: Etheric Attacks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah there are lots of things around that will try to drain you, after all until you learn to defend yourself you are like a nector bottle just waiting to be drank from.

My suggestion to you is learn how to create a barrior around you to protect yourself from this. It's rather simple, however extreamly difficult to explain. I guess saying use your mind to control your energy and make a bubble around you would be about the best I could come up with, sorry to be so vauge... it's hard to explain things that are just so simple...

If you ever encounter your attacker, usually attacking back is more than enough to send them away (when a free snack turns into a fight most would rather take off with what ever they got instead of getting stung).

another thing, if you mean out of body experience, it might be you are using up your energy really fast, and becoming drained just from that.

Miss Starlight
(12/22/03 7:14 am)

Re: Etheric Attacks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Etheric plane isn't exactly filled with people wanting to attack you. Now, there's probably lots of mischevious people watching you or trying to play mind games on you... but attacking? That's more the astral...

SirNepa
(12/22/03 12:38 pm)

Reply Re: Etheric Attacks
Yes.. i am talking about Out of Body Experience, and Starlight, yes it is Astral and not Etheric that i am talking about, sorry for the confusion.. i was just making sure someone knew what i was talking about, some people aren't familiar with Astral thats why i didn't bring it up. Anyway, it's some scary crap sometimes, it makes me hesitant to feed. I have OBE'd for quite a few years, and i am pretty adept to it, but this sort of thing has not happened to me in the past. It's not that i'm losing energy, i normally snap back to my body when this occurs. Being drained isn't the problem, i mean it is part of the problem but the real deal is.. the whole incident is just not cool to say the least. Ever been paralyzed, floating in a pool with sea snakes nibbling at parts of your body? This is what the experience reminds me of, and it sucks. Like i said previously, none of this started up until i started consciously feeding. I seem to attract them or something.. i had a theory, but not sure about it, if this doesn't happen to others, i can't confirm the theory. I need a reply from another psi-vamp that OBE's, this would help alot. It's hard to explain my experiences with other vamps that don't OBE, i know that most of you probly don't, but i am sure that some of you do. Please reply if you can help or if you even know what i'm talking about.

Classic. Simply classic.

diadem
eet bugz
posted 01-03-2004 02:39:42 PM
First thing that came to mind...
quote:

[Sounds of Basketball being shot around]
[Sandler:] "Hey man, I'm joining a religious cult."
[Allen:] "Now, that's ridiculous."
[Sandler:] "Well, I'm joining it, so you gotta sign up too."
[Allen:] "What are you talking about?"
[Sandler:] "Hey, don't fuck me on this, man, just sign up."
[Allen:] "No, I'm not going to join a cult!"
[Sandler:] "I can't believe you're pulling this shit on me after Monday night --"
[Allen:] "What?
[Sandler:] "-- I wanted to watch Monday Night Football
and you wanted to watch that other show and we watched your show --
I did that for you!"
[Allen:] "Yeah, well, you kept flippin' back to the game."
[Sandler:] "I WANTED TO SEE THE FUCKIN' SCORE!
Whadda you gotta do that's so fucking importnat you can't join the religious cult with me?"
[Allen:] "Well, I was gonna go sunbathing."
[Sandler:] "Oh, boy, no no, I don't think you should do that.
Because this guy, Russell -- he's the leader-guy of the cult --"
[Allen:] "-- yeah --"
[Sandler:] "-- he was rambling on during one of the speeches
about the sun being bad, like the beast can't come out
because the sun's too bright and the sun hurts his eyes or something --
you show up all sunburned and that guy's gonna get pissed at you and me!"
[Allen:] "Well, I'm not in the cult, so I don't have to worry about pissing the leader guy off!"
[Sandler:] "Look, I'm -- starting to believe in some of the stuff the cult guy's been saying --
some of it makes a lot of sense!
[Allen:] "Well, good, but I don't want to join the cult.
We can still hang out; I just won't be in it with you."
[Sandler:] "The point is, I'm not gonna have time to hang out with you because I'm gonna be fuckin' busy with this fuckin' cult!"
[Allen:] "So I'll visit on weekends -- we'll work it out."
[Sandler:] "No, the weekends are like the busiest time --
that's when we go to flea malls and fuckin' malls and talk people into joining, man!"
[Allen:] "Can I join for just a little while?
I told my dad I'd go visit him in Florida in three weeks."
[Sandler:] "Well, just, we'll ask then, but we gotta join now."
[Allen:] "What's the hurry?"
[Sandler:] "There's a girl I wanna meet there, what the fuck's your problem?"
[Allen:] "Well, I mean I don't really have to believe in this stuff, do I?"
[Sandler:] "No, no, just fuckin' tell everybody you believe in this shit -- when they say the sun sucks, go,
"Yeah, fuck the sun, I fuckin' hate it too, long live the fuckin' beast."
[Allen:] "I don't know, man. This is crazy."
[Sandler:] "Look, they're gonna give you clothers, a free haircut, you're gonna get food --"
[Allen:] "-- it's not gonna be one of those weird haircuts, is it?"
[Sandler:] "It's gonna be a haircut, all right?
You said you need a haircut, they're gonna fuckin' cut your hair.
You're going in, saving twelve bucks, just fuckin' do it!"
[Allen:] "Do you think the hot girl has a friend for me?"
[Sandler:] "Yeah, sure, and if she doesn't, she'll go out and recruit one for you!"
[Allen:] "Well, all right. But, hey, if I don't like it, I'm going to escape, man."
[Sandler:] "OK, that's up to you."

[Three weeks later!]

[Chanting repeatedly] "The night time is the right time!
The night time is the right time!"
[Sandler:] "Hey buddy, are you glad you did this?"
[Allen:] "Oh, this is the best thing I ever did. Thank you."
[Sandler:] "You're not mad at them making you, uh, kill your father, are you?"
[Allen:] "You know, it's like they said. It was the only way to save him."
[Sandler:] "You're a good guy."
[Allen:] "You're a better one."
[Chanting resumes]

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
diadem
eet bugz
posted 01-03-2004 02:48:20 PM
After reading this site all i can say is....

what

in

the

FUCK?!

Bummey the Fool
Prefers to play with men
posted 01-03-2004 03:40:44 PM
Weekend web is the best and the worst thing SA has ever produced.
Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 01-03-2004 04:28:54 PM
Ahh, crazy people. Always good for a laugh.
Puggy
Pancake
posted 01-03-2004 06:09:28 PM
aww, my buffy thread got deleted.
Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 01-03-2004 06:14:31 PM
You all missed the fun last night.

*sniffles* They probably deleted all those posts by now.

Oh oh! The posts are still there.

[ 01-03-2004: Message edited by: Trent ]

Niklas
posted 01-03-2004 06:56:58 PM
Hay guys, are Vampire Chakras different?

quote:
I would like to ask you all if you can see human energy chakras (the little vortexes or fly wheels that march up the spine) ? I sometimes can see them in different people and I have seen that mine are different than "normal" chakras. I have only 5 instead of 7 and 2 of them are huge (chest and lower belly) while the rest seem to be not the right color or size I have read about on chakra web sites. Just curious !

[The Feeding Forum if that site is just.. oh god]

Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 01-03-2004 07:31:28 PM
I wish there was some way I could protect myself from the vampires.
[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Dr Cysa
Angsty Mcangst
posted 01-03-2004 08:02:01 PM
Nuclear Launch Detected
Can a vampire survive an atomic blast like a cockroach?

Reply no
Ofcourse not, fool! A Nuclear explosion is much like the fission process the sun does!

I don't discriminate...I hate everyone.
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 01-03-2004 08:11:59 PM
This should be interesting.
Dr Cysa
Angsty Mcangst
posted 01-03-2004 08:15:08 PM
We are gonna be under attacks, OHNOES!

Attackers ahoy!

[ 01-03-2004: Message edited by: Cysa Da Devil ]

Puggy
Pancake
posted 01-03-2004 08:54:46 PM
I dont think theyre coming.
Willias
Pancake
posted 01-03-2004 09:22:16 PM
They've locked up the boards and crap, can't look at em now.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 01-03-2004 09:28:33 PM
I'm still a member in good standing, though.

I think they've learned valuable internet survival skills today.

Dr Cysa
Angsty Mcangst
posted 01-04-2004 01:27:25 AM
quote:
Bloodsage thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:

Then our apparently random attack did great justice then.

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 01-04-2004 03:51:53 AM
diadem
eet bugz
posted 01-04-2004 08:36:32 AM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Cysa The Clown said this:
Then our apparently random attack did great justice then.

Funny, maybe. Justice, I don't think so. By assaulting their ways as we did human nature would dictate that they will try to justify their delusions further. They were attacked, so they must try to defend themselves out of instinct. This will have them try to come up with new ways explaining why they are "right." It will also help them further associate other people's viewpoints with a direct attack on their character.

If you wanted to help them, as these people are sick and do appear to need help*, a more humane approach would be a better option. Allow them to explain their situation. Bring up about rational explanations and allow them to debate it, and come up on their own that they are wrong.

From the aspect of human nature, we probably did do more harm than good. Still, I'm pretty sure that it's just a stage with them. If not, there is probably a lot more wrong psychologically with them than meets the eye anyhow.

* invalid over the internet diagnosis

[ 01-04-2004: Message edited by: diadem ]

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 01-04-2004 12:15:45 PM
quote:
Bloodsage was naked while typing this:

Well, with a name like Bloodsage, what did you expect?

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Demos
Pancake
posted 01-04-2004 12:38:42 PM
I wonder if I could whore my blood out to some h0t vampire chick....
"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Niklas
posted 01-04-2004 02:30:44 PM
quote:
Tarquinn stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
Well, with a name like Bloodsage, what did you expect?

Mmm, sage flavored blooood

Maradon!
posted 01-04-2004 02:34:46 PM
quote:
x--DemosO-('-'Q) :
I wonder if I could whore my blood out to some h0t vampire chick....

I had the same thought, but according to the "serious" guys I talked to in chat vampire chicks seldom put out to "donors"

diadem
eet bugz
posted 01-04-2004 05:41:00 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Maradon! said this:
I had the same thought, but according to the "serious" guys I talked to in chat vampire chicks seldom put out to "donors"

careful how... and where they cut you

[ 01-04-2004: Message edited by: diadem ]

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 01-04-2004 07:29:19 PM
quote:
Your application to Sanguinarius' Vampire Community Message Board has been denied.

onoes~upo

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 01-04-2004 11:26:03 PM
My eyes are light and glare sensitive...but I'll be damned if someone identifies me as one of those fruit loops. Creepy ass buggers.
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Dr Cysa
Angsty Mcangst
posted 01-05-2004 01:15:28 AM
quote:
This one time, at diadem camp:
Funny, maybe. Justice, I don't think so. By assaulting their ways as we did human nature would dictate that they will try to justify their delusions further. They were attacked, so they must try to defend themselves out of instinct. This will have them try to come up with new ways explaining why they are "right." It will also help them further associate other people's viewpoints with a direct attack on their character.

If you wanted to help them, as these people are sick and do appear to need help*, a more humane approach would be a better option. Allow them to explain their situation. Bring up about rational explanations and allow them to debate it, and come up on their own that they are wrong.

From the aspect of human nature, we probably did do more harm than good. Still, I'm pretty sure that it's just a stage with them. If not, there is probably a lot more wrong psychologically with them than meets the eye anyhow.

* invalid over the internet diagnosis

no no no, you see, in ten or twenty years, when they realize how stupid they are acting, or are dead, they will look back on our attack and realized that we were trying to help them in the most violent manner, and will loathe us evermore.

Okay so you are right, but I refuse to believe we shouldn't have attacked them.

If all else fails they will eventually remove themselves from the gene pool as I stated in their thread. simple and complete Isolation from the rest of civilization is all we can ask of them. Should their stupidity spread, it could cause an outbrake of internet intellegence dropping, similar to the ones caused by some members of EC. But containment is the best possible solution, where in our attacks will draw them further and further into self isolation do to fear of being guilty of false beliefs. The sheild they are constructing around themselves not only prevents them from being converted, but helps stop their conversion of others. This thus isolates the problem and allows it to slowly decay, and inevitably collapse in on itself. While the complete irradication of their beliefs is next to impossible the reduction and containment is easily done.
I do not believe in redemption

In other words, I believe we were right, even though our version was far more sadistic then other solutions, but it was a solution that was far more effective.

DISCLAIMER: once again as all my "statements" go, I don't care if you disagree, feel free to state so, conflict causes growth and the only way to develope is this way. I'm not saying you will get me to change my mind but you may or may not allow me an alternate perception in future incidents.

[ 01-05-2004: Message edited by: Cysa The Clown ]

Kermitov
Pancake
posted 01-05-2004 06:01:49 PM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about Robocop:
My eyes are light and glare sensitive...but I'll be damned if someone identifies me as one of those fruit loops. Creepy ass buggers.

VAMPIRE! *jabs a stake through your heart*

wish I hadn't had to work last night... I could have watched this

Caanis Lupus
Rub me?
posted 01-06-2004 01:30:02 AM
angelus_cretus_deus
Pancake
posted 01-08-2004 03:10:51 AM
quote:

funny, i don't recal that being mentiond. (it's true, or so i have been told buy the idiots that actully use donors). you sure you heard it in the chat?

Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 01-08-2004 03:14:09 AM
WHOA VAMPYRE KILL IT
angelus_cretus_deus
Pancake
posted 01-08-2004 03:18:53 AM
you would find that suprisingly dificult (not beocuse i'm a vmapire, but becouse better people than yourself, i'm sure, have tried), tho, a shot gun blast to the head would put me down nicly i imagin.

just out of curiousity...
did any of you that flamed us actulay bother to read the main sight, or any info at all (not involving the "psi vamps" or any of the other esoteric bullshit that can be found there)?

PS
where the fuck is the spell check?

Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 01-08-2004 03:21:04 AM
quote:
How.... angelus_cretus_deus.... uughhhhhh:
you would find that suprisingly dificult (not beocuse i'm a vmapire, but becouse better people than yourself, i'm sure, have tried), tho, a shot gun blast to the head would put me down nicly i imagin.

NO DOOD ILL KILL YOUR PSI-SELF ON THE ASTRAL PLANE

angelus_cretus_deus
Pancake
posted 01-08-2004 03:32:04 AM
did you even read what i just said you pathetic moron. i was agreing wiht you on how idiotic the "psi vamps" are. bu then, you most likely don't care. it probably dos'nt matter what i say, dose it? i could put the fucking cure for cancer in this post, and oyu would still just fidn some way to insult me in most chialdish fasion. lucky for me, i'm beyond the poit of caring, and am only here beacous i thought this could proove amusing. unfortunatly, i was wrong. jesus, if i'm going to be assulted, i'd at least like it to be buy someoen of mild inteligents. that diadem cat would'nt be online now, would he? he seems like he might actualy be armed well for a battle of whits, unlike most of the trash i seem to be seing here.

PS
again...
where the hell is the spell check?

nem-x
posted 01-08-2004 03:40:54 AM
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: