EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Ewwwww
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 12-15-2003 10:16:54 AM
My parents are 45 and in the room next to my having really loud sex.

My ears

[ 12-15-2003: Message edited by: Elvish Crack Piper ]

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 12-15-2003 10:18:48 AM
The next time you see them, ask them if you'll be getting a new baby brother or sister.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 12-15-2003 10:23:15 AM
Nah, my dad had a vasectomy awhile back.

Would be funny though.

The scary thing is my sister usualy walks up for school between now and at the half hour, so the first thing she is hearing this morning is that...

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 12-15-2003 10:24:55 AM
So...

Is your mom hot?

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Elvish Crack Piper
posted 12-15-2003 10:30:56 AM
My mom is 45 and flabby.

She was the one making the noise...

Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 12-15-2003 12:39:06 PM
Well.. this is always good to know?

Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 12-15-2003 12:47:42 PM
Sure is a lot of sex going around today.
Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 12-15-2003 12:48:26 PM
What's worse than listening to your parents having sex?

Listening to your siblings having sex.

Yep.

can you please fix my title
posted 12-15-2003 12:50:02 PM
Ill have you know that men tend to regenerate after a vasectomey after a few years.......

I'd guess the worst would be for you to hear your sibilings having sex with your parents while your family pet was video taping.....

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 12-15-2003 12:56:18 PM
masturbate
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 12-15-2003 12:58:17 PM
quote:
Mortious impressed everyone with:

With eachother? That is worse.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 12-15-2003 12:59:26 PM
quote:
El Imán Grande! had this to say:

You disgust me, sir!

bob12121212
Pancake
posted 12-15-2003 01:01:26 PM
quote:
El Imán Grande! had this to say about Punky Brewster:

WHAT KIND OF WIERD FAMILY DO YOU COME FROM?!

Are you a redneck?

[ 12-15-2003: Message edited by: The Azure Knight ]

Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 12-15-2003 01:23:08 PM
quote:
Mortious's fortune cookie read:

Yep.

Ugh! The image.. it burns!

Azizza
VANDERSHANKED
posted 12-15-2003 01:26:06 PM
Which is worse Mort. When there are Guys or Girls there? Or both
"Pacifism is a privilege of the protected"
Elvish Crack Piper
posted 12-15-2003 01:45:04 PM
English Redneck?

0_o

My dad didnt even drop me a 20 this time when he finds me downstairs after they do it, cheap bastard.

Lee Taxx0r
Pancake
posted 12-15-2003 01:55:46 PM
How about hearing your gay brother having sex while trying to sleep... >_< does not make for good dreams...
TheOriginalZane
Pancake
posted 12-15-2003 02:01:56 PM
Or better yet when your best friend thinks your past out and is having sex in eigther the bunk under you or the bed next to you.
Yeah, I was a bit pissed about those two times.
Crack Piper, at least you weren't in the room.
The worst member of EC.
Live Journal
&nbsp;
can you please fix my title
posted 12-15-2003 02:27:06 PM
There was the time i passed out in a bar and woke up with a sore jaw and a stomach full of {somthing}
Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
Lee Taxx0r
Pancake
posted 12-15-2003 02:50:49 PM
quote:
Somthor stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
There was the time i passed out in a bar and woke up with a sore jaw and a stomach full of {somthing}

That was you? Sorry, I thought you were dead.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 12-15-2003 03:57:08 PM
Duder, if your parents didn't have sex, you wouldn't be here.

Now they are just enjoying the plumbing, so what? It makes them happy.

45 isn't THAT old tcha.

Aaron (the good one)
posted 12-15-2003 04:00:27 PM
It's ANCIENT!
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Nicole
The hip-hop-happiest bunny in all of marshmallow woods
posted 12-15-2003 04:14:34 PM
Parents: Yo, get something from your brother's room for me.
Me: OK.
*goes into brother's room*
*searchy. findy not*
*leans under the bed*
*discovers a, er, crust*
Me: X.X

I just spent
my last cent
purchasing this poverty.

Elvish Crack Piper
posted 12-15-2003 04:50:59 PM
No it isnt Nae and Im not faulting them for having sex.

Im faulting my mom for having loud screams when Im in the next room

Mr. Parcelan
posted 12-15-2003 05:07:07 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Elvish Crack Piper said this:

So find a screamer, take her to your room and get back at them.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 12-15-2003 05:13:22 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Elvish Crack Piper:

Don't fault her, be proud of your Dad for being able to make her scream. Most guys don't have it in them.

You shoulda given your Dad a highfive. hahaha

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 12-15-2003 05:14:31 PM
quote:
Sith Lord Nae had this to say about (_|_):
Don't fault her, be proud of your Dad for being able to make her scream. Most guys don't have it in them.

You shoulda given your Dad a highfive. hahaha

or a gag. Then wink at him.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Abbikat
Tastes best with pudding
posted 12-15-2003 05:16:24 PM
quote:
Elvish Crack Piper had this to say about Captain Planet:
My dad didnt even drop me a 20 this time when he finds me downstairs after they do it, cheap bastard.

Shoulda made a comment like "Wow dad, you sure did make her squeal.."

.. then watch as he peels off a $50 and says "Go see a movie or something son..."

Were-Tigress Disciple of Lycanthropy
Perma-lowbie, addicted to MMORPGs
My LiveJournal

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 12-15-2003 05:19:45 PM
I heard my Dad and stepmother going at it one night. That was creepy. At first I thought they were jumping on the bed, or that the ceiling fan was broken. Then I remembered there was no ceiling fan in their room. Realization dawned.

The horror, the horror.

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty

Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 12-15-2003 06:03:22 PM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael attempted to be funny by writing:
I heard my Dad and stepmother going at it one night. That was creepy. At first I thought they were jumping on the bed, or that the ceiling fan was broken. Then I remembered there was no ceiling fan in their room. Realization dawned.

The horror, the horror.

Thanks.. now you broke my poor little brain.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 12-15-2003 07:39:20 PM
quote:
Jajahotep impressed everyone with:
Thanks.. now you broke my poor little brain.

Adam 1, Jaja...uh.. 28. Damn.

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 12-15-2003 08:23:24 PM
I walked in on my mother and step father going at it once. Looked in the room and said "oh shit.. hey!" and walked out. Step father couldnt perform after that.
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Broadzilla
Pancake
posted 12-15-2003 08:27:30 PM
My parents admitted that when my brother and I are out of the house, they walk around naked and play Come In, Tokyo.

Even if they ever did have sex in the room at night while we were both home, I certainly never noticed. I guess I'm lucky that my bedroom and my parents' bedroom are on the opposite sides of the hallway.

"I like lesbians with a giddy delight. If I had my own pair, I'd jack off every night."
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me."
"There are easier things in life then finding a good guy like nailing Jell-0 to a tree."

[T E C H N O D R O M E] // [E R I N E Y ' S M I N D]

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
posted 12-15-2003 08:41:15 PM
quote:
Verily, KaLourin doth proclaim:
I walked in on my mother and step father going at it once. Looked in the room and said "oh shit.. hey!" and walked out. Step father couldnt perform after that.

Comedy Gold!

Ares
posted 12-15-2003 08:50:16 PM
Hehehe.. You guys suck. My parents only "do it" like twice a year.. Whenever they go away without us... O.o;

I think that's cause when my sister was younger and had a friend sleepover they heard my rents having sex and my mom saying my dad's name with "fuck" inserted every so often.. X_X;

Ragabash
Pancake
posted 12-15-2003 09:32:16 PM
Never caught my parents. Caught my brother on a few occasions. Bastard kept using the tv room instead of his own

Although I do wish I had been able to catch the girls rushing to get clothes. For some reason they always knew to just cover with the blanket and wait for me to leave though. *sigh*

Feed my hungry soul.
Toktuk
Pooh Ogre
Keeper of the Shoulders of Peachis Perching
posted 12-15-2003 09:32:21 PM
One time, after I had just gotten my driver's license, my step-dad gave me 20 bucks and told me to take my sisters to McDonald's and then go to my grandparents and spend the night. And I was told to not think about coming home.

And then, nine months later, I had another little sister...

-Tok

Agent A
Underpowered on Purpose
posted 12-15-2003 09:40:08 PM
quote:
KaLourin had this to say about Captain Planet:

Same thing happend to me. I went in there to tell them I was leaving with my friend Tina at 2 am, I walked in, realized what they were doing, and ran back in my room to tell Ashley and Tina. It sucked.

"How do you all feel about beastiality with taxidermy? It seems like most people aren't very down with it, in fact, alot of people are only medium down with it. But if you only get to second base, where's the harm, right?"
- Melora Creager
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 12-15-2003 09:56:44 PM
I forgot to add, that I said that.. and walked out.. all casually like nothing was going on.
Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
TaLourin
Pancake
posted 12-16-2003 12:15:21 AM
Never walked in on my folks, but.

My father, got called by my calc teacher. Seemed I had been spotted at school earlier that day, but was not there in class. She was worried. He drove home, and walks in the house all quiet-like. An amazing feat, considering he's 6'2" 250, and we lived in a second floor apartment. Anyway, he walks in, pounds on my bedroom door, and it opens. To reveal my girlfriend playing cowgirl.

Me "Yes?"

Dad "Uhh, yeah. Need to talk, now."

Soon as she was driving away my father and I had the second talk. The one about birth control, and all that. He also complimented her on her sweet, sweet ass. This disturbed me.

But, even funnier.

My Niece, walks in on my sister, and my brother in law. All I heard was:

"DADDY!, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR COOCHIE???"

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: