EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Domo Arigato, Mr. Secret Santa!
Drakkenmaw
Crunchy, tastes good with ketchup
posted 12-14-2003 07:30:44 PM
I got the call from my brother that a package had arrived for me today, which was my cue that my Secret Santa present had arrived! So I took the drive, got up there, and got my gift - TWO secondary D&D sourcebooks! Manual of the Planes AND Fiend Folio!

Uber-cool of you, Secret Santa person, giving me all the 3rd Edition materials I need to run a Sigil campaign. Much appreciated indeed.

Zair
The Imp
posted 12-14-2003 07:36:18 PM
How did you use that tag?
Oh shi...
what
posted 12-14-2003 07:37:23 PM
He's a mod in the D&D forums I think. Just like Lyinar can use it to because she technically is still a moderator.
Zair
The Imp
posted 12-14-2003 07:38:24 PM
oic
Oh shi...
what
posted 12-14-2003 07:48:38 PM
I'm still waiting for mine. I have no idea what I even wrote down on the 'Things I want/interest me' PM I sent to lazzay. So it's going to be a surprise for me!
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 12-14-2003 07:49:06 PM
Whoa, I can. Spiffy.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Oh shi...
what
posted 12-14-2003 07:58:14 PM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael was naked while typing this:
Whoa, I can. Spiffy.

Look at your profile

You can blacklist and ban people still as well probably...though you will probably be banned as well for using the powers.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 12-14-2003 08:17:57 PM
I have the same for my DAoC forum. Ohohoho.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 12-15-2003 12:02:00 AM
Oh yeah? Well IM not abusing my tag powers!!!
Oh shi...
what
posted 12-15-2003 12:28:18 AM
You are all banned because you have renegged on the agreement Drysart forced upon you when you got moderator status!
Drakkenmaw
posted 12-15-2003 08:17:06 AM
...OMFG is one of the special tags?

I thought everyone had that one.

Whoops.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 12-15-2003 09:17:11 AM
quote:
Out of a possible 10, Oh shi... scored a straight 1 with:
You are all banned because you have renegged on the agreement Drysart forced upon you when you got moderator status!

Didn't Drysart say at one time that if you tell someone else they're banned for something, you ban yourself? Not that I'm saying you're banned, of course, just asking a simple question.

Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 12-15-2003 09:20:39 AM
quote:
Oh shi... had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
Look at your profile

You can blacklist and ban people still as well probably...though you will probably be banned as well for using the powers.

Why do you look at my profile when even *I* don't look at my profile?

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Aaron (the good one)
posted 12-15-2003 10:54:07 AM
It was when I was bored and I was checking to see how many alt accounts people had, and I noticed you and Nae(I think she still has it) were still moderators from your reign in Flameball.
Galbadia Hotel - Video Game Music
I am Canadian and I hate The Tragically Hip
Oh shi...
what
posted 12-15-2003 10:54:57 AM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Bajah said:
Didn't Drysart say at one time that if you tell someone else they're banned for something, you ban yourself? Not that I'm saying you're banned, of course, just asking a simple question.

Oh shi...

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 12-15-2003 10:56:18 AM
quote:
Bajah painfully thought these words up:

If you predicted that someone would be banned, especially within a certain amount of time, you will be banned if they are not banned before that time

Or something like that.

Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 12-15-2003 01:51:41 PM
quote:
Drakkenmaw had this to say about Pirotess:
...OMFG is one of the special tags?

I thought everyone had that one.

Whoops.

You'd see if ALL the time if it was a normal tag

Drakkenmaw
posted 12-15-2003 03:50:31 PM
*Shrug.* Consider me surprised. It's right next to the Windows tag, and I've seen people use that before, so I thought it was included too.

So, Drys, is it okay for people who're mod-tagged to use mod-only buttons? Or should I try to make sure not to do that again? It is just a tag, but I suppose it is important for the actual main forum moderators to have their posts noticed when making them.

What's your say?

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: