EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: PUBLIC FLOGGING!!!
Razor
posted 06-16-2003 04:06:38 PM
*stands on the platform and is locked in place*
Throw what ever hatered here, right at me. Flogg me how ever you wish. For now I become the boards bish.
Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Bummey the Fool
Prefers to play with men
posted 06-16-2003 04:07:29 PM
quote:
Kirara had this to say about Robocop:
the boards bish.

*board's

That's all I can think of =\

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-16-2003 04:07:37 PM
No way; you'd like it.
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 06-16-2003 04:07:43 PM
You're late; you've been the board's bitch for a long time.
You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 06-16-2003 04:07:46 PM
It's no fun when you ask for it.
Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Razor
posted 06-16-2003 04:09:04 PM
I am the cause for Erica, I did not warn her of the unwritten policies.
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 06-16-2003 04:09:56 PM
Why do you want to be flogged?

Are you going to try to use pity as your next act of desperation to get females to like you?

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Razor
posted 06-16-2003 04:11:03 PM
quote:
Where's Waisz? had this to say about dark elf butts:
Why do you want to be flogged?

Are you going to try to use pity as your next act of desperation to get females to like you?

no.

Engineering is a love...
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 06-16-2003 04:11:22 PM
Oh Jesus, Kirara, enough. If people here weren't such flaming assholes, there would never be a problem. They get off on insulting other people, Kir. You're just feeding their egos and their libidos here.

My advice is just let it drop, help your friend acclimate and ignore the idiots. Bring Erica around my chat room sometime. I'll be more than happy to make her feel welcome.

[ 06-16-2003: Message edited by: Lyinar Ka`Bael ]

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-16-2003 04:11:41 PM
Still, you'd probably get off on abuse.

So no. Go away.

Razor
posted 06-16-2003 04:12:14 PM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
Oh Jesus, Kirara, enough. If people here weren't such flaming assholes, there would never be a problem. They get off on insulting other people, Kir. You're just feeding their egos and their libidos here.

My advice is just let it drop, help your friend acclimate and ignore the idiots. Bring Erica around my chat room sometime. I'll be more than happy to make her feel welcome.

ok. I'll bring her around. Someone lock the thread please.

[ 06-16-2003: Message edited by: Kirara ]

Engineering is a love...
Steven Steve
posted 06-16-2003 04:12:41 PM
No, none of you understand. The only way to kill him is to shout foul Japanese phrases at him despite the fact that we are all white!!

BAKA EKUSONA PIKACHU LOL OLOL ^_^

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 06-16-2003 04:14:21 PM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:

Even I was nice to her before she started making a new thread every three minutes, and then I even stopped to politely tell her it wasn't a good idea.. to which she kept on going and PMed me that she was doing it because she was 'bored'.

You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 06-16-2003 04:16:51 PM
quote:
Kirara was naked while typing this:
ok. I'll bring her around. Someone lock the thread please.

You may want to report it for that, dearie. Only a mod can lock a non-subscriber thread.

Lyinar Ka`Bael
posted 06-16-2003 04:19:15 PM
quote:
How.... Comrade Snoota.... uughhhhhh:
Even I was nice to her before she started making a new thread every three minutes, and then I even stopped to politely tell her it wasn't a good idea.. to which she kept on going and PMed me that she was doing it because she was 'bored'.

I count four. That's hardly a reason to jump down someone's throat without at least trying to describe the problem or help them out first.

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 06-16-2003 04:21:38 PM
Five, and the "problem" was (politely!) described and she was "helped" and she just didn't care and kept going.
Holden
French Cocksucker
posted 06-16-2003 05:00:06 PM
I wouldnt be so hard on yourself. So What, you brought a friend to the boards, and yes she made a few mistakes to us. But your still a nice person, we still going to like you.

And I agree with Lyinar about people just being assholes, I'd just let it go.

"America is dumb, it's like a dumb puppy that has big teeth that can bite and hurt you..."
Steven Steve
posted 06-16-2003 05:01:11 PM
I'm not
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Gains
Pancake
posted 06-16-2003 05:21:51 PM
Granted I'm all for flogging, but public flogging? That doesn't seem dignified.
OUEN! DAI - SEI - KOU!
Burger
BANNED!
posted 06-16-2003 05:26:50 PM
dude, you being the cause for Erica is something I should thank you for, not flog you for... You brought a beautiful smart woman to the boards, and she even chatted with me for a little while, made me feel special...

You kick ass.

Bite me.

No, Really. Bite me.

Holden
French Cocksucker
posted 06-16-2003 05:30:03 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Burger:
dude, you being the cause for Erica is something I should thank you for, not flog you for... You brought a beautiful smart woman to the boards, and she even chatted with me for a little while, made me feel special...

You kick ass.

Thats probably true that shes smart. The problem is everyone is judging cause shes not that familair with the EC message board rules.

going to put the meat in her buns? o o jk burger joke ;D

"America is dumb, it's like a dumb puppy that has big teeth that can bite and hurt you..."
Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 06-16-2003 05:44:56 PM
quote:
Burger painfully thought these words up:
dude, you being the cause for Erica is something I should thank you for, not flog you for... You brought a beautiful smart woman to the boards, and she even chatted with me for a little while, made me feel special...SHE HAS BOOBIES AND I CANNOT CONTROL MY LIBIDO

You kick ass.

KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 06-16-2003 05:53:58 PM
I grow tired of the "not familiar with the rules" explanation. Anyone who registers an account pretty much has the rules thrown right up on screen before they finish registering. Not to mention there's a link right alongside "my profile, faq, forum home, who's online and search.

I also wouldnt mind the posts as much, if they were interesting or funny. Right now it just seems like shes trying too hard. Granted, this IS a message board, but hell.. I'd get bitched at if I posted 5 seperate meaningless threads in less than an hour. People get bitched at when they spam-respond to threads.. and it doesnt matter if you're a week old or 4 years running.

All she's gotta do is slow down, and if what Snoota says is true, it seems like she doesn't want to do that.

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 06-16-2003 06:02:52 PM
  • First post -- 1:46 AM board time.
    http://forums.evercrest.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=044671

• Second post -- 1:53 AM board time.
    http://forums.evercrest.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=044672

• Third post -- 2:03 AM board time.
    http://forums.evercrest.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=044675

• Fourth Post -- 2:21 AM board time. This would be when we started saying 'Hey, newbie, don't spam'.
    http://forums.evercrest.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=044676

• Fifth Post, after being told about spam and why it's bad -- 2:40 AM board time.
    http://forums.evercrest.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=044678

So that's five posts, and she WAS told to calm down on the posting. Hell, Snoota was even nice for a change with post #4.

• Taskmaster Bajah
    Pancake
    posted 06-16-2003 06:06:14 PM
    I am made of wood.
    All times are US/Eastern
    Hop To: