EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I'm sorry this has to be said
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 05-02-2002 06:16:07 PM
Close this if you want to after I post, Bear, but this is my reply to Parce in the thread you already closed. I feel there are some things that have to be said, rather than ignoring the problem like it doesn't exist.

I used Deth beacause he pointed out specific things he thought was wrong. Ferret also calmly criticized Freschel. Suddar pointed out the grammar problem in an non-confrontational way. BM pointed out that comparing D&D and EQ just doesn't work.

What do all these people have in common? They didn't resort to attacking to make their point. They didn't call someone too stupid to know better, they didn't act like Freschel was dirt under their feet, they didn't post something they thought was witty in reply to Freschel's attempt at humor, and they didn't completely raze him after he replied when he was attacked in his own thread!

Who's the one that did all this? You are. Who makes thinly veiled attacks in "humorous" postings constantly? You are. Who thinks it's okay to attack anyone for anything he does like? You (and quite a few others) are. It's not about everyone else having thick skin. There is a line between joking, poking a little fun, and completely degrading someone.

The world does not revolve around you, and everyone does not have to take it up the ass just because you decide to be a jerk. You cannot hide behind "It's just the way I am" because you know what? You do that in the real world and you'll find yourself with the shit beaten out of you. And I will laugh.

As for anything in the past. I don't have to refer to anything in the past, Parcelan. You give people more than enough reason to dislike you by the actions you display in the here and now.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

V
Pancake
posted 05-02-2002 06:19:22 PM
The thread was locked. If you have an issue, please resolve it in PMs.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: