EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Whyyyy
LordVladdDracul

posted 11-15-2001 05:01:00 PM
is everyone being so mean to me? Because I asked a Guide how big his penis was, you feel a need to call me a jackass at every opprotunity... it's my title for crying out loud! Im sorry for anyone offended by the word "penis" but flaming me every couple seconds doesnt really make you much bigger than me in my book.
I plot revenge on you as we speak...

Squire Twitch
Pancake
posted 11-15-2001 05:03:00 PM
Well.. lets see.. you abused a person who volunteers thier time to help thier fellow players. You BRAGGED about being a Jackass.

What did you expect? a purple heart?

jackass...

My parents just came back from a planet where the dominant lifeform had no bilateral symmetry, and all I got was this stupid F-Shirt
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 11-15-2001 05:03:00 PM
You're a jackass on general principle.

When I think of you, I think of Talolin. Your nature is to be a jackass and you have an obnoxious personality as well as the aura of assitude that makes people hate you right off the bat.

You got some work cut out for you, boy.

Squire Twitch
Pancake
posted 11-15-2001 05:04:00 PM
"Assitude"

ROFL

My parents just came back from a planet where the dominant lifeform had no bilateral symmetry, and all I got was this stupid F-Shirt
Mod
Pancake
posted 11-15-2001 05:07:00 PM
Whining about it won't help you.
Just act normal and refrain from posting stuff that is likely to offend people, and the stigma will go away. Intelligent posts will make it go away quicker. Sorry, but there's no fast way out of this, and you'll have to put up with the flame posts for a bit. You did something that was in bad taste and bragged about it. It's up to you to prove that it was just a slip and you are not in fact a jackass.
Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Mightion Defensor
posted 11-15-2001 05:08:00 PM
Because you took PRIDE in it, Jackass.
Steven Steve
posted 11-15-2001 05:13:00 PM
Because you did something a lot of people here take offense at, and they don't know how to take a pill.
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Super Kagrama
ROFLELFOLOL!!!11!1 YUO CAN'T RAED MY POSTSSE!@!11
posted 11-15-2001 05:23:00 PM
quote:
Fazumzen Fastfist stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
Because you did something a lot of people here take offense at, and they don't know how to take a pill.

OH YAES WE DONTUI know Hwo to "TAEK A PILL"

OH YUO CRAZY TENAGERS AND YUOR CRAZY Slang SLIDE ME MY BENJAMINS BOB

i shoueld joeg threw the foreast moer offeand!!11
Drysart
Pancake
posted 11-15-2001 05:42:00 PM
quote:
LordVladdDracul had this to say about pies:
Because I asked a Guide how big his penis was, you feel a need to call me a jackass at every opprotunity.

No. We feel the need to call you a jackass at every opportunity because you harassed a guide, and then bragged about it, jackass.

quote:
LordVladdDracul had this to say about pies:
Im sorry for anyone offended by the word "penis"

We're not the ones that deserve an apology.

Lord Death
BANNED
posted 11-15-2001 05:47:00 PM
"penis"......PENIS... heheheh
Hi, I am Lord Death and I like little boys.
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 11-15-2001 05:47:00 PM
quote:
LordVladdDracul had this to say about John Romero:
Because I asked a Guide how big his penis was, you feel a need to call me a jackass at every opprotunity...

Actually I do worse to the GM's on a semi-regular basis but you don't find me out here bragging about it. Personally I don't think about you. Jackass or otherwise. You haven't managed to offend me yet, just annoy me with the juvenile antics.

And if you really want to get under VI's skin, tell a GM what you really think about the crock of shit that he's giving you. They hate honesty and uptime it would seem.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Kloie
tunactsunamooon
posted 11-15-2001 05:56:00 PM
quote:
Kagrama had this to say about dark elf butts:
OH YAES WE DONTUI know Hwo to "TAEK A PILL"

OH YUO CRAZY TENAGERS AND YUOR CRAZY Slang SLIDE ME MY BENJAMINS BOB

LOL

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 11-15-2001 09:29:00 PM
quote:
LordVladdDracul wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
Because I asked a Guide how big his penis was

BINGO!

Melyodas Darkender
Pancake
posted 11-15-2001 10:37:00 PM
See there is a difference between being funny and being obnoxious, you my friend are the later.

There is a kid on my floor, who insists on being annoying for the sake of humor. you know what we do when hes not around? we bad mouth him and basically make fun of him every step of the way

If he could ever learn to chill out and stop trying so hard, i am sure we would let him into our click, but untill then hes just going to be that annoying half-orc bard that insists on playing a rusty triangle as his magical intrument. Just try to mellow out and stop making a name for yourself: jackass

I LIKE MILK
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 11-15-2001 11:10:00 PM
You did something wrong to someone that is giving up their own playing time to help other players (such as us), and came here to brag about it because you were PROUD of the fact.

Bad enough that you bragged about it, but on THIS board of all places? Honestly, what did you expect to happen? You've been here long enough to know that alot of us (especally Drysart) call 'em like we see 'em.

You were an ass, you got called an ass.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Kolak
Pancake
posted 11-16-2001 12:57:00 PM
LordVladdDracul
BANNED

BTW, you're a Jackass, Jackass

[ 11-16-2001: Message edited by: nosleep ]

NOTE: This is an automated e-mail post, please do not reply
ph34r me
This uselss post brought to you by:
Anthrax - The other white powder

Olethros et Teleute
Everyone's favorite seven foot tall, orc-hating, bad-ass barbarian babe!
posted 11-16-2001 01:08:00 AM
Look, everyone, what Vladd didn't wasn't great or anything, but I think we've all blown it way out of proportion. He did something dumb, we chewed him out, and that's that. I think calling him an asshole, fuckwit, and all the other names is really not serving any purpose than to jump on a namecalling bandwagon. Leave him alone. If he does it again, then go for his throat, otherwise let's end this matter, okay? I feel really bad when I see someone getting this kind of shitty treatment.
Dead Tired
Is usually a girl
posted 11-16-2001 04:12:00 AM
I don't have a problem with you.

Yea, what you did was...well...it was childish and kinda stupid.

But I'm not gonna be a dick head towards you.

Don't let it get to you. It will die down eventually...maybe.

[ 11-16-2001: Message edited by: Dead Tired ]

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 11-16-2001 04:27:00 AM
quote:
Kagrama had this to say about Duck Tales:
SLIDE ME MY BENJAMINS BOB
OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Koska Kintaro
Not Banned Yet
posted 11-16-2001 05:43:00 AM
quote:
Olethros et Teleute had this to say about Captain Planet:
Look, everyone, what Vladd didn't wasn't great or anything, but I think we've all blown it way out of proportion.

Jeebus! Amen to that. You all act like he bragged about raping little children or something.

Damn people, put some vasaline on your nipples and CALM DOWN!

JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 11-16-2001 05:50:00 AM
Great, now everytime I look at a Vladd post I'm gonna think it's a Fazumzen post.
I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Fred Chook
Has a corpse rotting somewhere, even as we speak!
posted 11-16-2001 06:12:00 AM
And every time I look at a Fazumen post I'm gonna think it's a... a... damn. Can't think of anything.
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 11-16-2001 08:01:00 AM
Jackass. That is all.

Like whenever Brewhaus used to reply in posts on Gen Diss and someone would always post "Shut up Brewhaus," we could start that tradition here.

[ 11-16-2001: Message edited by: Gydyon Waterlapper ]

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 11-16-2001 08:03:00 AM
quote:
Koska Kintaro impressed everyone with:

But I already have vasoline on my nipples.

"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 11-16-2001 08:26:00 AM
quote:
Koska Kintaro stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:

That didn't work: can I put cotton candy in my bellybutton?

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 11-16-2001 08:26:00 AM
On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 11-16-2001 08:37:00 AM
Ack!

Not the SPANISH INQUISITON!?

Blindy
posted 11-16-2001 08:40:00 AM
yeah another group of people who made a whole lotta fuss out of a whole lotta nothing.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 11-16-2001 08:57:00 AM
Hey, if that kind of conduct--and bragging--is something you just can't live without, or just have to glorify, the exit is THAT way.

Feel free.

It would end a lot sooner if he'd quit bringing it up and whining how it wasn't that bad. It was. He needs to repent and allow it to pass.

Blindy
posted 11-16-2001 09:04:00 AM
i'm just saying he's not going to let it die until everyone else lets it die. so just let it die.
The Unholy
Pancake
posted 11-16-2001 09:14:00 AM
quote:
Bloodsage had this to say about Optimus Prime:
Ack!

Not the SPANISH INQUISITON!?

NO one ever expects the Spanish Inquisition.

"Who is he?"
"He's an ***hole sir."
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 11-16-2001 09:30:00 AM
quote:
Blind Swordsman thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
i'm just saying he's not going to let it die until everyone else lets it die. so just let it die.

Not our problem. It's his problem. He needs to sit back and take it until it goes away--and it will, in a bit.

Sorry, but the screwer-upper has to make the adjustments, not the rest of the community.

Koska Kintaro
Not Banned Yet
posted 11-16-2001 03:07:00 PM
quote:
Bloodsage had this to say about Pirotess:
Not our problem. It's his problem. He needs to sit back and take it until it goes away--and it will, in a bit.

Sorry, but the screwer-upper has to make the adjustments, not the rest of the community.

That would have made sense if the man had done something horribly wrong, but he didn't. He didn't "Brag" as everyone tries to say he did, he just posted a story expecting a more jovial, less stick-up-the-ass response. It might not even be true for all we know.

He didn't attack anyone, he didn't pick a fight, hell he didn't even try to defend his beliefs. All he did was post something that, albeit misguided, he thought people would get a kick out of, and once again the self appointed label-makers and rainy-day-lynch-artists of the board decide to take a flying leap up his ass.

Shit, if we can't laugh at posts what the hell are these boards good for?

[ 11-16-2001: Message edited by: Koska Kintaro ]

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 11-16-2001 05:41:00 PM
Some things just aren't funny.

Harassing Guides is one of them.

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 11-16-2001 10:03:00 PM
quote:
Bloodsage had this to say about pies:
Some things just aren't funny.

Harassing Guides is one of them.

This is true. I don't see how it's funny to harass someone who has committed their time to attempt to help other players. This is, of course, referring to the guides that that have a hint of common sense and compassion that are usually already Senior Guides.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: