EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Spiffy,Awsome, Ultra DnD Goodness!!!
Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 09-04-2002 10:31:17 PM
Over the past few weeks an interesting DnD Campaign idea has been floating around in my head. While I am about to start two campaigns in the same world in real life, I know there are some very good players on this board and am hopeing to start a third on in the same world. I can't tell you much about the setting, but I cam tell you the world is Aker'Ash, t an oriental adventures world and posses some interesting surprises about Psionics.Don't worry if you don't have these books! I want the PC in this adventures to be Medival Fantasy, you'll understand why I want this further in the adventure. If anyone is interested please post on the thread. If I see enough interest I will explain the rules further.
Edit: Anyone who knows what I am talking about because they are in the real life campaigns, DON'T GIVE ANYTHING AWAY!!!!!! Also you are not allow to be PC in the online one, but are welcome to watch.

[ 09-04-2002: Message edited by: Vise the Stompy ]

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 09-04-2002 10:33:43 PM
I'm not available to play, but I can help with almost anything else.

Call me if you need me

Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 09-04-2002 10:35:11 PM
quote:
Humble Parcelan was naked while typing this:
I'm not available to play, but I can help with almost anything else.

Call me if you need me

Sure! I have had some experiance in DMing before, but I have to work on preperation for adventures.

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-04-2002 10:36:30 PM
With Lyinar's game pending, and the two messageboard games I'm in (well, I'm running one), I don't think I can add anything else. I'll help you out if you need any advise or help planning, though from the sounds of it you're pretty well set already. There should be no shortage of available players here.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 09-04-2002 10:37:28 PM
I can do anything from making specialized monsters (and actually making them sound logical! gasp!) to traps, to NPCs, to Dungeons.

Fae seemed quite satisfied with my last creation

Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 09-04-2002 10:37:38 PM
Im so damn crazy I think I would play!
ZaÂ’afiel
Coolest Hamster Pimp Ever!
posted 09-04-2002 10:39:49 PM
ill join ^_^ seeing as i dont do anything else... but i can only play after 7pm
"Consistancy is the hobgoblin of little minds."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 09-04-2002 10:40:20 PM
I'm still unfamiliar with 3e rules, but yeah, I'd like to learn and play.

Give me a reason to visit the closet-sized game store in this town

Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 09-04-2002 10:48:44 PM
More info about the party. It will be 4-6 in size, Charachter creation can come from the following books*Cause I own them* PC, Sword and Fist, Tome and Blood, Song and Silence, Defenders of the Faith, Manuel of the Planes, Forgotten Realms, and Magic of Faruen. if you take a feat or something outside the Player Handbook tell me. I accept races outside the PH but if they have a level hinderance*Example- Gensei and Half Dragons* I will enforce it. Finally all charachters will start at level 5 or the equivalent of what your race will allow.
Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 09-04-2002 11:22:19 PM
Well so far I have Liam, MackBoo, And Sentow*Hmm Interesting Bunck* Anyone else?
Lyinar Ka`Bael
Are you looking at my pine tree again?
posted 09-05-2002 07:29:10 AM
Far too many D&D or GURPS games on my plate now, with my own coming soon as well, so I can't play. But I can help if you need it on anything.

Lyinar Ka`Bael, Piney Fresh Druidess - Luclin

`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 09-05-2002 10:58:26 AM
I need to look through my old submissions, see who I had on the waiting list. Some of them may be interested, but may not check the board regularly.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Timpofee
Mancake
posted 09-05-2002 12:45:21 PM
Hrmmm...well.. if you can get Bajah to play ill play..
I just dont know if he is starting the Vamp game like he wanted to
Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 09-05-2002 07:01:21 PM
Hmm still only three interested, I will have to use drastic measures*Pulls out a spiral designed disc and starts spinning it* You will join my campaign, You will join my campaign, You will join my campaign!
Archon
Pancake
posted 09-05-2002 08:00:00 PM
How long before you start?
Taeldian
Pancake
posted 09-05-2002 08:51:35 PM
I may join if I have the time...
Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 09-05-2002 10:44:28 PM
quote:
Archon said this about your mom:
How long before you start?

Probably not for at least two weeks, but by then if I have a party set up I should be able to set a date.

MorbId
Pancake
posted 09-05-2002 10:52:55 PM
quote:
Vise the Stompy had this to say about Pirotess:
Hmm still only three interested, I will have to use drastic measures*Pulls out a spiral designed disc and starts spinning it* You will join my campaign, You will join my campaign, You will join my campaign!

.. yes, master.. whatever you say..

[ 09-05-2002: Message edited by: MorbId ]

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: